Sunday, August 09, 2009

Nick's Pottery Class!

It's been a busy summer. That's the only excuse I have for not putting up one single post this summer. I can't believe school starts in just two weeks! We've done so much this summer. Lots of Six Flags, Hawaiian Falls and camps. I'll try to get you caught up on everything over the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to start with a post of Nick. He and Austin attended College For Kids again this summer (I think it was their 5th year to go). It's held at Tarrant County College and the kids pick out 4 classes that they take for 3 weeks at the college. One of Nick's classes this year was Pottery/Ceramics. It was his favorite class. And on the last day, the parents get to go and attend classes with the kids. This was a fun one for me to watch.


It was really cool watching him do the pottery wheel. Here are a couple of videos.


There is a lot more to come on our summer. But for now I'm gonna take some kids to Six Flags. I'll leave you with some music. And what else could I play today? Here's Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers from the movie Ghost.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:59 PM

    that is so cool...ive tried it and it is a lot harder than it looks!

    I'd like to see what the finished product looks like!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete