Sunday, August 16, 2009

Starting to scrap again...

My best online buddy Christine (aka Fiddlette) has not given up on me even though I have been on a scrapping hiatus for well over a year. But she recently asked me ... again ... to be on her creative team. And I said yes! I love her design style so much. It almost makes me want to start designing again. (I said almost!!) But for now, I've been using her awesome creations and have scrapped a few pages. I have a few more in the works but I need to fire up my scanner again. Hope it still works. Gonna have to blow off the dust!

I make a page for my birthday every year. Well ... I missed last year because, like I said, I was on a BREAK! (Did anyone catch the Friends reference there?) But here is the page I made this year. I celebrated #39 on July 27th. Almost everything here is from Christine's Love of Jane collaboration kit with Sherrie JD.

And in case you want to see what I made for the last few birthdays ... here are my layouts from 2005, 2006 and 2007. It's fun to see how my scrapping style has changed over the years.
And here's just a fun layout I did for my kiddos. I can't believe how grown up they are getting and I wanted to express my feelings that I want them to be able to be whatever they want to be ... "Caged birds can't fly." Again almost everything here was designed by Fiddlette. The majority is from her Clarabelle's Collage World kit.

And that's it for now. I mentioned that my kids are really growing up and I can't believe I never posted this video I took a few months ago. I love it. Shows how silly they are.

And now for some music. Just gonna play what I've been hearing for the last hour or so. Lauren has this BLARING upstairs. This is Miley Cyrus: Party In The USA. Yeah I know ... but at least she's not playing The Climb anymore. This one is at least danceable!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 PM

    what a great video to have! I love the part when Lauren keeps trying to pose coyly while the boys are holding her up in the air, lol! That is something that a photo still just could not catch!

    and of course, nick and austin keep pushing each other between shots, lol!

    you sure have a sweet little gang there, robyn...you are so lucky!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally miss your scrappin'! Great to see you dipping into the creativity pool. I totally remember the holy cow birthday!

    ReplyDelete