Saturday, March 14, 2009

Like no time has passed.

I had to do some training in San Antonio this week so I called my old college roommate, Desiree. We graduated in 1992 and I have only seen her one time since graduation. So it was really great to see her and catch up. We had a nice dinner and then just hung out for a couple of hours and talked. Funny how you can not see someone for years but can pick up right where you left off. Here we are on Thursday night at dinner at the Alamo Cafe. I learned that tortillas are made of lard, water and flour. YUM!

And here we are in 1991 at a party at our apartment at A&M. Left to right: Desiree, Rick, Mindy, me, Bonnie and Michael. (I think we look better now. The 18 years has made us more distinguished, don't you think?!)

I'm pretty excited because I have to go back to San Antonio in May and we're going to get together again but next time, our other roommate, Bonnie, is going to drive down from Austin and we'll all be together for the first time since Bonnie graduated in 1991.

And we need some music from 1991. How about this one from LL Cool J? I can't even tell you how many times I listened to this song!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:49 AM

    That's wild you had the eye thing going on even back then. Doesn't really matter anyway, the third eye is the only one that really sees anything anyway!

    ReplyDelete