Monday, July 31, 2006

Thank you!

I just wanted to tell everyone who came to my blog party this weekend a HUGE thank you! I had so much fun and can't believe the overwhelming response to the Holy Cow! kit! There were 43 people who sent me links to their layouts. (See them all here.) It was difficult to choose just one winner for the Scrap Artist gift certificate, but with the help of my daughter, we chose Sandra's gorgeous layout. I just love how she put this together. The writing is so fun and the pictures are great. And to top it all off, I believe it is her birthday today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sandra! I will get your Scrap Artist gift certificate to you later today.
And for all of you who posted Holy Cow! layouts, I will send out the link to the Iron Orchid Designs paper pack as soon as I get home from work. Thanks again! I had a blast!

8 comments:

  1. Perfect choice!! Love this LO!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS LO and she also was the Digi Pick of the Day on July 28th..=P

    Congrats and enjoy your GC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sandra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Very nicely done! And I didn't think Sandra Dee, I thought of Annette Funicello with blond hair from Mickey Mouse Club fame. ;)
    Congrats!
    And, thanks again Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Robyn! What a funky kit and a super-fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent choice and what a fabulous birthday present for sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:12 PM

    Great choice and the papers you are giving out are Gorgeous.. Thanks IOD and Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:06 AM

    Thanks so much for the Holy cow kit. I had the perfect pictures for it. I've posted it on my 2 Peas gallery. I hope I've done your kit some justice.

    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=952015

    ReplyDelete