Sunday, July 30, 2006

The posting prize!

So far I have received over 40 links to layouts made with my Holy Cow! kit! HOLY COW!! I wanted to let you guys see the beautiful paper pack that you will be receiving from Iron Orchid Designs. It's called Adelaide's Letter and it was just released! I will be private messaging everyone tomorrow with the link to the paper pack so check your email! For those of you who have not yet sent me a link ... you have until 11:59pm EST tonight!! If you haven't yet downloaded my Holy Cow! kit ... here's the link.
CLICK HERE to see all of the awesome layouts already created with the Holy Cow! kit. I am so impressed with all of them. You guys really amazed me!

5 comments:

  1. Wooohee...love that IOD! Your party was a lot of fun. So neat to see all the LO's made with your Holy Cow kit! Thanks for letting us all join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGISH the paper pack is STUNNING...WOW..-P

    Fab LOs Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers!!! Love it! Thx Robyn and thx IOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot to tell you that I love this song of Shania Twain that you've picked!! Totally fun and makes me want to party!!

    ReplyDelete