Friday, July 14, 2006

Positively Puzzling!

We posted a new Studio Start this morning on the Scrapbookgraphics Blog. The very talented Christine (Fiddlette) had the awesome idea to use crossword puzzles as inspiration.

I used an online crossword puzzle generator to create the puzzle and then I used that as a template to create the grid and then slipped my picture behind it. Just some fancy Photoshop stuff! LOL! I love a good challenge and this one really pushed me. I hope you will join us in the challenge. We are giving away a posting prize if you participate this week.

The paper and hand are from Maya's Free Spirit kit at Scrapbook Graphics (one of my favorites).

7 comments:

  1. WOW! this is just fabulous!
    it must have taken hours to do!
    I hope you are submitting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME LO!

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:15 PM

    This is so clever. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SO COOL! Pardon my excitement, but I soooo think this is a cool idea! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool. Off to try and make a crossword to scraplift this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:05 AM

    Your layouts are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:26 AM

    As a huge crossword puzzle fan and my sister-in-law is also, this hint and tip will surely come in handy. Now if there could be a Scrabble board one it would be even better.

    ReplyDelete