Thursday, July 13, 2006

Artist Quirking Card

There's a challenge going on over at Digital Art Quirks where we are making rolodex cards ... kind of like the calling cards of yesteryear. Historically, a calling card was used socially to signify a visit made to a house if the occupant were absent; or as an introduction for oneself (to new neighbors as an example). Modern day business cards were derived from this concept. Anyway, this was a fun way to get to know my fellow Quirkers. My card isn't too quirky, actually, but I had fun making it. I even used my own paper that I created for the Scrap Artist grab bag #4 that Christine (Fiddlette) and I gave away for the last Altered/Collage Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:10 PM

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete