Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dirty Boy!

I decided to take the Scraplift Challenge at Scrap Artist. The challenge was to lift Jenn Olson. Her whole gallery is awesome so it was a tough choice. I settled on lifting her layout called Dimples.
This little guy is Mackenzie, my youngest son, and he sure can get dirty! The journaling reads: It is impossible to keep you clean when we go to the baseball field to watch Nick and Austin’s games. You and Lauren go to the playground and get dirty! However, on this day, you were dirtier than usual. It looked like you had rubbed dirt all over your face! I thought it would make a cute picture. But every time I tried to get a good shot, you made this silly face. May 2006
I used Lori Barnhurst's new Little Orphan Boy kit for everything except the background paper. For that, I recolored some of Michelle Coleman's Simply Spring kit paper and put 2 overlays from the Rough and Tumble kit on top of it. Everything from Scrap Artist. Font is Times New Roman. Created in Photoshop CS2.

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable layout! your son is just precious! I love that face!!! dirt and all! :)

    ReplyDelete