Sunday, August 30, 2009

Heritage Scrapping

I just felt like doing some heritage scrapping yesterday. I got this picture of Marty's grandma a couple of years ago and really love it. So I scanned it and then digitally colored it. Then I used a bunch of my friend Christine's goodies (along with some Weeds & Wildflowers designs) and just went for it. (See full list of credits here.)

And here are a couple other heritage pages I have done sort of recently that I know never made it on this blog. Have I mentioned how much I miss scrapping (especially heritage pages)? Just feels good to create stuff!

That's all for now. We had a fun weekend. Went to a party at a neighbor's house last night and stayed up way too late. Then I ran this morning, Marty and I went on a bike ride this afternoon then I took the kids to Hawaiian Falls this evening.

Just random music for today. This was the first song that came on my iPod while I was running and I played it several times cause I like it. This is the Flys: Got You (Where I Want You).

No comments:

Post a Comment