Thursday, July 27, 2006

Late-breaking news!!!

I just received confirmation that in addition to the posting prize by Iron Orchid Designs, Maya at Scrapbook Graphics is sponsoring the music contest. And the grand prize layout will be receiving a gift certificate from Scrap Artist! Thank you to all of my fabulous designer friends for giving me these gifts to give to you!!!
SOME REAL PARTY PICS!

This cyber party is fun and all but I thought I would show you what makes me happy in real life! My family is my world! My husband (Marty) took me out to dinner tonight and when we got home, we had a little party with our children and my mom. Left to right, that's Lauren (6), Mackenzie (6), Nick (9) and Austin (almost 8). I really do have the best family I could ever imagine! Mom took these pictures but rarely gets in front of the camera!!

BACK TO BUSINESS!

Time for me to decide on some music for the party tomorrow! The person who suggested the song I choose will be receiving a special something from my good friend Maya! And keep those layouts coming! One lucky person will be receiving a gift certificate from my friends at Scrap Artist and EVERYONE who posts a layout will receive something fabulous from IOD! I have to sleep now but I'll be partying bright and early! I hope to see you again tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 PM

    My family is everything to me as well. Glad to see you had a good day! Here is the link to my layout. Hope you like it! and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Hugs, jezleave
    http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=17876&cat=500&ppuser=2921

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like FUN! What a cool cake! Yummy, too!! You all look so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:53 AM

    Honey, you look WAY younger than 36!!! PS: Kudos to you for raising 4 kids, what a woman!!! I have 4 of my on so I can totally understand the thrills as well as the exhaustion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute family you have! :)
    I looks like you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete