Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Told ya I was going to have to play catch up! So here we go. I'm taking you back to October 31st. I wasn't sure if all of the kids would still want to dress up this year because they are getting older but they did. Here are my kids plus two extras that went trick-or-treating with us. Mine are the first 4 in the front row. Left to right: Austin is an Emo Kid (notice the "cutting" scars on his arms ... nice!), Mackenzie is Jason, Nick is the guy from Scream and Lauren is a devil witch. What happened to the cute costumes they used to wear?

And here's just our family.  Lauren's friend took the picture for us and this is the best one we got.  It's a little blurry.  I was dressed as a Little Gym football player.  So original (same costume as last year).  But I was sad because I couldn't find my tattoo sleeve and that totally completed the outfit.  Marty decided to dress as Marty this year.  :D  He was probably the only smart one of the bunch!

We trick-or-treated around the neighborhood.  And then we got to the spooky house with the coffin.  The kids loved it!  But Austin was a little scared of it.  I took a quick video ... "Don't be greedy now!"  Cracks me up!

After I shot the video, the guy that owned the house insisted that we all get in the coffin so he could take our picture (Austin opted to not get in so I took a different picture of him).

And then we went home and the kids sorted their candy.  It's funny because none of them really love candy that much (Nick doesn't even like it at all except the suckers) but they love to get as much as they can!
And then they all had a bath.  I had to take off Lauren and Austin's make-up which was difficult.  Then I also had to help Lauren wash her hair.  She made me take a picture of the bath water when she was done.  She had a LOT of red color in her hair!

And we need some music to finish this.  Here's a good one - Marilyn Manson: This Is Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment