Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Oh me, oh Maya!

I got Maya's new Quirky Grab Bag Volume 1 last night and dreamed about it all night! I woke up this morning in the mood to collage! So that's just what I did. I had fun with this one. I know what all of the images mean to me but feel free to interpret as you please!

Most of the stuff here is by Maya at Scrapbook Graphics including the background paper (a blend of papers in her Weathered Treasures kit), the flower crown (Joyful Fairy), crown (Maya Doll), butterflies overlay (Believe kit), hand (Free Spirit kit) and all of the fun and quirky images (Quirky Grab Bag 1). The cut-out words, pointy hat with flowers and the wings are by Hope Wallace at Scrap Artist. Created in Photoshop CS2.

2 comments:

  1. I love your LO. Specially the blended background. It's so beautiful.

    Shalini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Wow, I came back here after a few days totally expecting it to not be updated LOL I'm impressed Robyn! Hope you keep it up :) It's fun!

    ReplyDelete